ABOUT THE ATHLETIC WAY
The mission of The Athletic Way is to allow men and women to discover how to take control of, and enhance, their lives by achieving the lean, strong and high performing body they once had or have always wanted.
It all starts with one simple, resounding statement…If you have a body, you are an athlete!
With helping you take advantage of an athletic lifestyle through the articles and coaching we provide, you will take your body and mind to a new level, a level that you want and deserve.
The Athletic Way is here to help you upgrade your body and in doing so, upgrade your life.
- Move well, then train hard
- Maximize time and eliminate unnecessary extras
- Make training and nutrition fit your lifestyle and your goals
- Always train smart, train efficient and recover
ABOUT KYLE ARSENAULT
There is a reason I have an unequivocal passion for helping others obtain a lean, strong and athletic body, as well as the life full of confidence and happiness that results from it. It is because I have been there…lean, strong, athletic, happy and confident, but then I LOST IT!
Experience in the Trenches
- Performance Enhancement Coach at TOP Fitness (current)
- Head Performance Enhancement Coach with Momentum Physical Therapy and Performance Training
- Interned with world renowned Cressey Performance
- Contributing author to Livestrong, T-nation, STACK, etc.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength & Conditioning Association
THE ATHLETIC WAY MEDIA
- Tip: Do This Exercise to Build Bigger Biceps
- How to Trigger Size Gains Every Workout
- 3 Ways to Power Up Your Glutes
- 4 Exercises for Big Arms & Hard Abs
- Total-Rep Training
- How to Build a Tight, Rock-Hard Waist
- You Don’t Know How to Breathe
- Real Core Training: Offset Loading
- Tip: For Pull Ups, Hang Weight in the Back
- One Exercise for Stronger Squats and Biceps
- Push Pull Training: The Next Generation
- Go Against Traditional Workout Order for Bigger Gains
- Improve Your Back Strength with the Inverted Row
- 5 Common Exercise Technique Flaws That Can Leave You Weak and Injured
- Is it Better to Perform Exercises One Arm or Leg at a Time?
- Build Muscle Fast: Strength and Size When Time is Limited
- Recovery Workouts: Make the Most of Your Rest Days
- 3 Signs You’re Overexercising and 3 Ways to Avoid It
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Vacation Workouts Harder
- 14 Exercises to Offset Sitting All Day
- Why You Need a Deload Week When You Train
- How High-Frequency Training Can Boost Your Workout
- 4 Reasons Why You Have Chronic Knee Pain
- Everything You Need to Know About Supersets, Tri-Sets and Giant Sets
- 12 Cable-Machine Moves That Build Muscle and Torch Calories
- 11 Simple Ways to Add Variety to Your Strength-Training Routine
- 3 Quick Hit Workouts When You Are Short On Time
- 8 Uncommon Moves to Upgrade Your Training Routine
- The Best Exercise and Eating Advice for Every Body Type
- 11 Must Try Slideboard Exercises for More Muscle
- 10 Popular Exercises That Can Hurt Your Back
- 15 New Burpee Exercises You Must Try
- Make the Most of Your Rest Days