About The Athletic Way
The mission of The Athletic Way is to allow men and women to discover how to take control of, and enhance, their lives by achieving the lean, strong and high performing body they once had or have always wanted.
It all starts with one simple, resounding statement…If you have a body, you are an athlete!
With helping you take advantage of an athletic lifestyle through the articles and coaching we provide, you will take your body and mind to a new level, a level that you want and deserve.
The Athletic Way is here to help you upgrade your body and in doing so, upgrade your life.
- Move well, then train hard
- Maximize time and eliminate unnecessary extras
- Make training and nutrition fit your lifestyle and your goals
- Always train smart, train efficient and recover
About Kyle Arsenault
There is a reason I have an unequivocal passion for helping others obtain a lean, strong and athletic body, as well as the life full of confidence and happiness that results from it. It is because I have been there…lean, strong, athletic, happy and confident, but then I LOST IT after injury, and then I got it back the right way!
Experience in the Trenches
- Founder of The Athletic Way
- Performance Enhancement Coach at TOP Fitness
- Head Performance Enhancement Coach with Momentum Physical Therapy and Performance Training
- Interned with world renowned Cressey Performance
- Contributing author to Livestrong, T-nation, STACK, etc.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength & Conditioning Association